AST618 adopts the brand new pulse exchange technology, which continuously sends out pulse signals at certain time intervals to constantly deliver high-frequency pressure output to the brake fluid pipeline. The application of pulse in the brake fluid exchange machine solves the problem of air bleeding from the pipe, while the powerful impact also takes away the dirt and impurities adhering to the inner wall of the pipe, which both saves working time and improves efficiency.
High-efficiency digital control system
In contrast to the traditional brake fluid exchange method, the AST618 is equipped with a CNC panel, which can set the working time, pulse frequency and working pressure precisely according to the user's needs. This is much more convenient and efficient to operate, and the visualized pressure gauge provides a clear picture of the working pressure status. The working pressure supports up to 3.5 bar, which can easily solve the problem of extra-long brake fluid pipes of large SUVs and pickup trucks. A fully digital panel can be easy to operate. After selecting the working mode, the equipment can be started with one button. It is easy to use and saves unnecessary and tedious steps. Simply one person can complete all steps.
Various Kinds of Adapters & Wide compatibility
The capacity of AST618 brake fluid tank can be up to 3L. The number of brake fluid sub-cylinder is 4 and can be exchanged fluid simultaneously. Besides, the AST618 is equipped with 17 kinds of adapters for various needs. Basically cover most models in Europe, America, and Asia, for Dot3, Dot4, and Dot5.1 brake fluid standards.
AST618 is an integrated design body, which is ergonomic and sturdy and durable. Also equipped with four pulleys and a trolley handle, so it is easy to move it around as required. In addition, it is possible to set the working time and pulse and pressure regulation, so that the users can apply the functions efficiently according to their needs. AST618 core components are selected from long-lasting and durable Teflon materials, and some of the materials are processed to prevent corrosion.
Operation steps of AUTOOL AST 618 Brake Fluid Exchanger
- Lift the car to the right height to suspend the wheels off the ground.
- Connect the four oil bottles of the equipment to the car brake sub-cylinders, and loosen the outlet screw of the brake sub-cylinders to ensure that fluid can be flown out.
- Fill 2~3L of new brake fluid to the fluid tank on AST618, connect to the 12V car battery and turn on the power switch button.
- Press the START button to first bleed air from the output hose of the product. When fresh brake fluid has been discharged from the adapter on the output hose, press the STOP switch.
- Connect the output hose, which has been matched with the corresponding type of adapter, to the reservoir of the car brake system.
- Press the START button again to exchange the brake fluid.
- During the process of fluid exchange, please pay attention to the oil outlet of the car brake sub-cylinders. If the discharge speed is too slow, press the pressure increase switch to make it faster; if the discharge speed is too fast, you can decrease the pressure to reduce it.
- After the fluid exchange is completed, the brake fluid in the machine tank must be drained. The brake fluid is strongly corrosive and will cause the oil pump to be damaged and unable to work.
About pressure settings
The default working pressure setting of AST618 is 1.5 bar, and it has a memory feature, the pressure value for the next power-on is the data set for the previous use. It can also ensure that the brake fluid reservoir will not be deformed during exchanging the fluid, thereby securing the tightness of the secondary sealing ring. It is also possible to bleed or exchange brake fluid at lower operating pressure by adjusting the amount of pressure. Please pay attention to pressure adjustment during brake fluid exchange at higher operating pressures, because excessive pressure may damage the brake master cylinder of the brake system.
- Do not mix DOT5 with DOT3 and DOT4 because the base oil composition differs. The bleeding sequence during fluid exchange needs to follow the principle of "far to near from the master cylinder or brake pedal". For left-hand drive vehicles, the order is "right rear wheel → left rear wheel → right front wheel → left front wheel", bleeding, in turn, to ensure that the discharge of clean fluid and no air bubbles.
- Please do not start driving immediately after the brake fluid exchange is completed, it needs to be checked to make sure there are no leaks in the pipeline. Start the vehicle, keep it idling in place and press the brake pedal to ensure that the pedal resistance gradually increases and that the brake fluid pressure is maintained. Then perform an internal road test to confirm that the braking performance is normal before driving on the road.
- 1pc* AUTOOL AST618 brake fluid bleeder exchanger main unit
- 1pc* User Manual
- 1pc* Certificate
- 1pc* Outlet hose
- 1set* Adapters (17pcs)
- 1pc* Power cable
- 4pcs* Fluid recycling bottles (1L)