Type: Sheet Metal Tools Set
Brand Name: AUTOOL
Item Type: Metal welder
Function: Car body cover welding
AUTOOL EWM528 MIG Welding Machine
MIG Inverter Welder Set 160Amp Overheat Protection IGBT Portable Welding
Assembly Fit with 1/8" Rod, 110V, US Plug
ACCORDING THE MACHINE TYPE USE POWER SUPPLY.
1 Check the connection of work piece, earth cable, welding torch, gas cylinder, regulator and hose, make sure they are firm and reliable.
2 Switch on the power source.
3 Turn on the gas valve, adjust gas volume to 3-5L/MIN. check if there is gas leaking.
4 Hold the torch and keep tip of Tungsten electrode 2-3 mm above the work piece, and tilt 20-30 ˚ to vertical direction. Aim Tungsten electrode to the welding seam.
5 Push torch switch, after arc is ignited, move the torch along seam evenly. Fine tune the welding parameter to obtain exquisite welding seam. Release the torch switch to finish a welding cycle.
6 After finish operation, turn off the gas valve, push torch switch to clear the residual gas in the regulator. At the end, turn off welding power source and wall switch.
When using an open arc process, it is neces¬sary to use correct eye,head,and body protection.
E02 Output control section is damaged or dead
E03 Did not give the driver board signal, but the actual voltage output
E04 Internal fault
1 Welding machine should be installed in a stable position and with good
ventilation. Avoid direct sun outdoors. Avoid transport in invert or side
2 Connect electrode holder, earth cable, according to connection diagram.
3 Use Ф8 heat-resistant PVC hose connect the flow meter with the gas
4 Commission the machine after the machine is installed and tested.
The second function description
Receiving arc voltage:
MIG state when the function is Receiving arc voltage adjust
MMA state when the function is arc force adjust
Spot welding status, functions as spot welding time adjust
Receiving arc current:
MIG state when the function is Receiving arc current adjust
MMA state when the function is welding current adjust
Spot welding status, functions as spot welding interval adjust
MIG state when the function is electronic Inductor adjust
MMA state when the function is invalid
Spot welding status, functions as electronic Inductor adjust
No display、header Fan does not rotate、No welding output：
1, confirmed air switch is closed.
2, the input cable connected to an electric power source.
Fans turn、No error code、No welding output：
1, the inspection machine all kinds of patch cords is bad.
2, the control circuit problem, find the cause, or contact your dealer.
3, on-off control lines torch.
4, torch cable break.
5, ground off or not connected to the workpiece.
6, the internal cable off.
Error code E01、No welding output：
1, may be overheating protection, wait 2-3 minutes to restore the machine to work.
2, the temperature switch is broken
using the welding current does not remain stable during:
1, grid voltage changes;
2, severe interference from the power grid or other electrical equipment.
3, welding current and welding voltage is too low or too high, you should adjust the suitable welding current and welding voltage
1. Welders must be equipped with welding mask, gloves and tie the sleeves and collar properly. There should be an arc shield around welding field to protect others from arc shock.
2. Do not weld near flammable, explosive materials or gases.
3. Keep finger, hair and clothing away from the rotating fan.
4. The power source must be grounded when welding.
5. When yellow light is enlightened during welding, it is indicating that the welder is over current or over heat, and automatic protection will be triggered. Stop welding immediately and wait until welder cool down.
6. When welder is used for long time or big current, switch off the power after welder cool down.
7. Do not switch off the welder during welding!
8. Welding machine should not work in a flammable and toxic environment, avoid moisture, rain, and do not directly expose to sun.
9. Periodically maintain the machine and clean the dust inside.
Power supply AC220V±10%
Rated input(KVA) 6.0
Open circuit voltage(V) 56
Amperage range(A) 50-160
Rated Duty cycle (%) 60
Rated working voltage(V) 16.5-22
Power factor 0.73
Insulation Grass B
Dimension(L x W x H)(MM) 450*200*300